Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Issei Sagawa

Issei Sagawa is a Japanese man who in 1981 murdered and cannibalized a Dutch woman named Renée Hartevelt. After his release, he became a minor celebrity in Japan and made a living through the public's interest in his crime.

From his words... 

"It’s so easy to bite off her nose. As I chew the cartilage I can hear the noise. 
I use a knife to cut off more of the cartilage and put it in my mouth.
I scoop out her lower lip with my knife and put it in my mouth. It has hard skin.
I decide to eat it later when I can fry it. "

Sagawa's story inspired the 1981 Stranglers song "La Folie",
and the 1983 Rolling Stones song "Too Much Blood"



America's Worst Serial Killer Ever The Story of Billy Gohl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spewing hatred on entire race is bullshit that guy did the insane and inhumane thing and he will be punished